The Scope of Qualifications available through SG Learning and Development include:
- Certificate IV in Business
- Diploma of Business
Leadership and Management
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
Human Resources Management and Workforce Planning
- Certificate IV in Human Resources
- Diploma of Human Resources Management
- Workforce Planning and Development Skill Set
Work, Health and Safety
- Certificate IV in Work Health Safety
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Diploma of Project Management
- Diploma of Quality Auditing
Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE)
- Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
- Diploma of Training Design and Development
We tailor to suit your needs
Our extensive scope ensures that we can tailor a program that will meet the needs of shop floor operators right through to senior managers. We work with you to select the units you need, and then develop a Learning and Assessment Strategy that is linked to your organisation’s strategic objectives, team key result areas and individual performance measures. Our strategy focus builds organisational, team and individual performance improvement practices that can be applied for immediate effect.
We can provide group training, coaching programs, and online options in our delivery and assessment approach to enable qualifications to be gained in a way that will suit the workflow of the organisation, and the work/life balance of the participants. Our Virtual Learning Centre enables participants, managers and dedicated and qualified coaches to be in daily contact to enable a co-ordinated approach to solving problems on the job.
Contact us to help you tailor an accredited program that will suit your needs, and to assist you with the Government incentives available.
Visit the dropdown menu on the RTO tab to access brochures to the range of courses that are available on our scope.
Please note: If the brochure you would like is unavailable please contact Kathy on 0408 827 477 for more information.